- Fracking Chemicals could migrate toward drinking water supplies
- U.S. EPA adopts first air rules on fracking, but drillers have until 2015 to comply
- New Report by Agency Lowers Estimates of Natural Gas in U.S.
- WV Water Research Institute Videos
- Will our natural gas boom help us?
- The Coal Age Nears Its End
- Appalachia Midstream Fined for Albany Township (PA) Violations
- Report urges increase in severance taxes
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Sunday, August 07, 2011
By Laura Olson, Post-Gazette Harrisburg PA Bureau
HARRISBURG — Gov. Tom Corbett has said he won’t sign it. Top lawmakers call it a “deal breaker” and have cautioned that firearms should be taken away from the citizenry before it is approved. Click to read article.
Link to article By Joe Napsha, PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, October 29, 2010
Wastewater from Fracking in Pennsylvania, < link to article from msnbc.com.
The West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection, as directed on July 12 by Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin in Executive Order No. 4-11, filed an emergency rule today with the Secretary of State’s Office to increase the DEP’s regulatory oversight of horizontal well development in the state.
These are links from newspaper sites.