Press release from the WV Oil and Natural Gas Association. 17 Aug 2011. Regarding New Martinsville’s overturn of its ban on natural gas development.
- Fracking Chemicals could migrate toward drinking water supplies
- U.S. EPA adopts first air rules on fracking, but drillers have until 2015 to comply
- New Report by Agency Lowers Estimates of Natural Gas in U.S.
- WV Water Research Institute Videos
- Will our natural gas boom help us?
- The Coal Age Nears Its End
- Appalachia Midstream Fined for Albany Township (PA) Violations
- Report urges increase in severance taxes